Dean and Cauvin Trust logoDean and Cauvin Trust seal

Transition Team –  Bolt on Supports!

The Transitions Team provide a range of ‘Bolt on’ specialist supports that can provide you with direct assistance in addressing any areas of your support plan. These supports can be accessed by you or your case manager on your behalf:

Housing Officer

Our housing officer can support you with a wide range of housing related issues, including rent arrears, neighbour disputes, repairs problems, eviction concerns and antisocial behaviour. In addition to this, the Housing Officer is responsible for the safety and management of a range of supported flats that we provide. (c) David Wardle

The Housing officer attends the Throughcare Aftercare Housing and Support Panel on behalf of Dean and Cauvin and will advocate for you to get your choice of housing when the time comes!

Transitional Support Worker

Everybody knows the stress from big changes in our lives! Our Transitional Support Worker, is on hand to provide you with lots of support when big changes are happening for you, such as moving house and starting work or college,  This support helps you to “keep calm and carry on” during these stressful times!

Parenting Support Worker

Within our Transitions team, our Parenting Support worker is on hand to provide young parents with all the support they might need while facing the challenges of parenting. This can include support with routines, behaviour and boundaries, support and advocacy around Children’s Hearings, getting out and about with your child, interactive play and emotional support for parents.
(c) David Wardle

If you require further information about this range of services please speak to your  Support Worker.