Dean and Cauvin Trust logoDean and Cauvin Trust seal

How to Use our Service

The service provides a continuum of care and support to young people who have lived in our residential accommodation as well as a visiting support service to young people requiring additional support to find accommodation and manage their own tenancy in the community. Either way, the service we provide to you is equally important.

You can access the service a number of ways:

(c) David Wardle

– Self-referral (give us a call!)
– Residential Key Worker referral
– Through Care Aftercare /Support Worker referral

Once we have received your referral or request we will allocate you a Case Manager and meet with you to discuss your support needs. We will then arrange a time for you to come and visit our office where you will be introduced to the team and the Manager of the Service.

You will be issued with a Service Information Pack and will have time with your worker to discuss all aspects of the services we provide. At this point we will ask you to complete a Data Protection consent form, which allows us to save information about you so that we can keep in touch and make sure we are working with you in the right way. You will also be provided with information on what to do if you are not happy with any aspect of the support or service, this includes our complaints procedure.

We will then work with you to complete a support plan and identify how we can support you to achieve your goals and identify which of the range of workers we have can best meet your needs.

The Aftercare Service works closely with our colleagues in our Transitional Team, who provide short to medium term additional supports to our young people around issues of housing, parenting and Transitional support.