There are lots of different ways that you can support Dean and Cauvin Young People’s Trust, here are just a few…
1. Donate online
Use your credit / debit card to donate now through JustGiving:
2. Set up a standing order
Regular donations are extremely valuable to us and help us to plan ahead and reach those who need our help. Please contact us for details of how to set up a standing order: email@example.com
3. Donate by cheque
Please make cheques payable to Dean & Cauvin Young People’s Trust and send to:
Dean and Cauvin Young People’s Trust
68 St Johns Road
4. Easy Fundraising
Did you know that whenever you buy anything on-line you could be raising a free donation for Dean and Cauvin Young People’s Trust?
Just shop with your favourite retailers and they’ll donate a percentage of the amount you spend to Dean & Cauvin to say thank you for shopping with them. Simply go to: http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/deanandcauvin
5. Organise your own event
Organising an event to raise funds for Dean and Cauvin Young People’s Trust can be easier than you first imagine. Below are some suggestions or maybe there is something you are already doing and enjoy that can help raise funds for our work.
– At home: summer BBQ, cake sale, coffee morning, Christmas party, Fancy dress party.
– Outdoors: car-boot sale, jumble sale, garage sale, dog walking for friends, football tournament, sponsored walk.
– At work: collection box in reception, donate your last day’s salary, swear box, dress down day, sports competition, ask your company to match the amount you raise at a fundraising event.
– At school: non-uniform day, sponsored event (spell/read), sponsored football match (pupils vs staff), Baby photo competition, collection at your school play, Carol service.
– Sports/Social Club: winter ball, quiz night, karaoke night, sports competition, themed party (80’s night), tug of war.